Conconully State Park is an 81-acre camping park with 5,400-feet of freshwater shoreline in north central Washington. Established as the oldest Bureau of Reclamation irrigation project in this part of the country, the park dates back to 1910. State Parks assumed administration in 1945. Considered a fisherman's paradise, this park offers camping and boat launches on two lakes.
The Town of Conconully was established by charter in 1887. It was originally settled as a mining town. From 1889-1914 Conconully served as the Okanogan County Seat. When the county seat was moved in 1914, the old county hall was torn down and the lumber was used for the construction of the current day community hall. In the 1890s Conconully was decimated by fire and floods, but the will of the settlers and miners prevailed and Conconully lives on today. An early schoolhouse and a replica of the town's first courthouse are still in place on the grounds. The park dates back to 1910. Administration was assumed by State Parks in 1945.