This 2-acre neighborhood park in downtown Hillsboro provides a pleasant open space for community residents. Developed in 1926, it is the second oldest park (Shute Park is the oldest) in Hillsboro. The playground is heavily used by nearby residents, and the reservable picnic shelter and basketball court are popular lunchtime destinations for employees who work downtown. Benches are provided throughout the park along the paved path. The park can be accessed from the north, west, and south sides. Restrooms and a drinking fountain are provided.